Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Memory

{Casiday is going to introduce this post ... written by her "twin cousin" Jeffie ... they were born exactly one week apart in February 2000. }

Every year that I can remember, we pack up at night, and leave at ten o'clock and we drive to Granny Sue and Papa's house. We get there at seven o'clock sometimes just in time for breakfast.

When I first learned how to stand, I helped Granny Sue make sugar cookies, and every Christmas since then. My favorite part is getting messy with the flour! My favorite is the star shaped ones. Last year at Christmas, we took Gwynn back home to Missouri. I got lotion, body wash, a notebook pack and some cards from Granny Sue and Papa. Oh, and we saw Big Mama and Big Daddy too! The best part was making more sugar cookies with Granny Sue and Big Mama too.

And I can't wait to get there this year and make them again with my Granny Sue and this time with my little sister, Paulee too! Paulee's going to have fun getting flour all over the place!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jeffie Jean, for sharing your memories. I know that you have a wonderful time when you go to Granny Sue and Papa's house.

    ReplyDelete